I have to give a plug to a new Webinar coming your way. If you think performance reviews are a waste of your time… you need to check this out. If you are bored with performance reviews because they don’t seem to amount to much…you need to check this out. If you want to hang with the FOT crew…you need to check this out.
More stuff: Halogen is bringing in the team at Fistful of Talent for a quick, street smart webinar on how to bootstrap a talent review and get started with Succession Planning. Attend “Zombies, Grinders and Superstars: The FOT Talent/Succession Review” to get the following goodies:
- How what you do with performance management at your company is directly related to how you approach talent reviews and succession
- Why corporate values don’t belong anywhere near your performance management system
- How items called “potential factors” add flavor to your approach to performance/talent/succession, and how to create potential factors for your company to use in the talent review
- How to use the talent review process to calibrate performance ratings across your company, box in managers who are soft on performance and create a greater sense of pay for performance in your organization
- An outline and best practice notes on how to run a talent review meeting, with formats that differ for your company’s Leadership Team, a division/departmental group, or a high potential employee program.
This webinar comes with the Fistful of Talent guarantee: 60% of the time it works every time. Join the FOT crew as they tell the truth and cut through the smoke and mirrors related to Talent Reviews as a part of your succession program.