If you are a leader of Culture, Engagement, HR, Learning and Dev, don’t miss this one. I’m happy to host this webinar: L&D “Selfies”: How To Customize Programs To Make Employees CEO of Their Careers. This one is brought to you by the great folks at Clear Company and HR.com.
This one is Thursday, May 10th, 1pm – 2pm Eastern Time (12pm – 1 pm Central).
Today, all generations in the workforce are smack in the middle of the “i” generation. From the iPhone to Amazon, our world is tailored to individual needs. New ways of receiving information (Facebook, anyone?) have also changed how we absorb information. That includes how employees interact with learning and development programs within the workforce.
Join me, to examine how we should be empowering employees to drive their own development. She’ll discuss how this method is not only what most modern employees want, it’s also key to retention and engagement of your top talent.
- What makes up the modern “career”
- How developing leaders has risen to the top of executives’ priority list
- The top current ways adults absorb information
- New employee-driven learning and development techniques that not only teach skills but also drive employee engagement
- Why creating great employee experiences, including learning and development programs, is critical for success