Before I begin, I know you are wondering why we are called Three Ears. To find out you gotta click here.
Now that that is out of the way…
I’ve got some great professional news to share. I’m happy to announce, starting today, I am officially joining the Three Ears Media and Workplace Solutions team. As Partner and COO, I will work with original Three Ears founder, Katrina Kibben, to create both hiring cultures that connect with candidates, and corporate cultures that connect with employees.
To learn more about this new partnership, check out our press release.
So, who is Katrina Kibben? Let me tell you!
I could not be happier to start this next professional chapter with her. Why? She loves what she does…truly loves what she does. Also, she gets results. As an expert in recruitment marketing, content creation (website, careers pages, job and blog postings, multi-media), and email automation, she has helped many teams attract the best candidates.
And with experience from Randstad, Recruiting Daily, and Monster Worldwide, she’s got the chops.
How did this meeting of the minds even begin?
Just like Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups. Similar to the “you got chocolate in my peanut butter,” “no, you got peanut butter in my chocolate” collision, so was our meeting. After following each other through social media and HR conference circles for years, we finally met in real life. We just bumped into each other, and like chocolate and peanut butter, we quickly knew we were on to something.
The rest is history.
With her digital recruiting experience, my years in the trenches leading, training, and recruiting modern employees, and our passion for writing and speaking across the country on these topics, we think we can offer something unique to HR, leadership and recruitment teams. Including:
- Assessments that address candidate and employee experience challenges, with strategies to overcome them.
- Training to teach everyone from executives to hiring managers to recruiters how to evolve the status quo.
- Create custom content and strategy that will fill your candidate pipeline and engage hiring teams.
- Strategic Culture Consulting. Your culture is your brand. We’ll help you understand what makes your culture tick and use that to differentiate you from your competition.
And so it goes. I can’t wait to start this adventure.
To learn more:
- Contact us: https://www.threeearsmedia.com/contact.html
- Connect with us:
- Website: https://www.threeearsmedia.com/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/three-ears-media/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/threeearsmedia/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ThreeEarsMedia/